We are delighted to have Nick Dewey as our host for this training course. He will introduce the theory of PEMF, and brief overview of MiraMate Big Magic and Mini Magic. If you are interested, it’s the great chance to quickly learn something useful, and get more insights about PEMF machines. If you have used MiraMate products for some time, you may get something new. There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar for you to ask him anything about big magic and mini magic. In addition, all participants will get a special offer which can be used in the future purchase. It’s a big offer! You can never miss it.
Nick Dewey’s specialist skills are more focused on the things for which he has to treat himself, namely candida, yeast, mold, fungus, and co-infections. During the webinar, he will provide a full breakdown of MiraMate big magic and mini magic. Hopefully, you will begin your own MiraMate session at ease after attending this course.
In this webinar, Nick Dewey will talk about the following parts:
● The Theory of PEMF
● Brief Overview of MiraMate Big Magic and Mini Magic
● MiraMate PEMF Benefits
● What Makes MiraMate PEMF Different
● How to Use and Precautions
● What do Other Users Say about Big Magic and Mini Magic
We convert the time to your local time zone:
1. New York, USA (UTC-4): 09:30 AM May 14
2. Vancouver, Canada (UTC-7): 06:30 AM May 14
3. Sydney, Australia (UTC+10): 11:30 PM May 14
4. London, United Kingdom (UTC+1): 02:30 PM May 14
5. Berlin, Germany (UTC+2): 03: 30 PM May 14
If you have any questions about this live show, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]