A Safe and Effective VUV Light Therapy Device for Surface and Deep Skin Issues
Ray Gun is the most advanced VUV light therapy device on the market, designed to treat many kinds of surface and deep skin issues effectively and safely. It can also benefit plants and get rid of mold spots on walls.
What is included:
Ray Gun Main Unit x 1
Gas Tube x 1
Goggles x 1
Power Supply x 1
Earthing Pad x 10
Earthing cable x 1
MiraMate Portable Case x 1
User Manual x 1
Ray Gun can benefit humans, pets and plants. It can also be used to clear mold spots on walls.
For humans, Ray Gun can help with:
5. Persistent itching (pruritus)
6. Basal cell skin cancers, squamous cell skin cancers, melanomas and other forms of skin cancers
7. Other skin problems caused by fungi (including toe fungi and nail fungi), bacteria or viruses
Ray Gun creates VUV light within the gas tube. The bandwidth of light is very narrow; 221 nm to 223 nm. The photons of this light are powerful enough to kill fungi, viruses and cancer cells living on the skin. Yet it is safe. The dead skin layer on the human body almost completely absorbs VUV radiation, so VUV will not harm normal skin cells. What’s more, VUV photons set off a chemical reaction to create proper nitric oxide and ozone within cells and tissues, which can work together to help various skin conditions.
In addition, Ray Gun forms a microscopic secondary ionization layer between the gas tube and the target skin. Current flows between the tube and the target. You can increase this current by placing an earthing pad on the opposite side of the target area. This increases the amount of ozone and nitric oxide, and more importantly, allows pathogen-disabling compounds to travel deeper into the body to reach deeper problem areas. All without harming healthy cells.
Test on the Effect of Ray Gun for Human Melanoma
MiraMate has conducted an experiment to test the effectiveness of Ray Gun on Human melanoma. According to the experiment results, Ray Gun is lethal to human malignant melanoma cells, and can significantly inhibit human melanoma cell proliferation activity, particularly when used with earthing. Please click here for more details.
Single-button operation makes Ray Gun very simple to use. Simply plug in the power, wear protective glasses, place it on the desired skin area, and push the button to enjoy the treatment. It is recommended to use Ray Gun for 2 minutes (no more than 5 minutes) on each lesion area once or twice a day.
There are three modes of Ray Gun: contact mode, angle mode and penetration mode.
|Contact mode||The face of the tube touches the skin.
For sensitive skin and small skin problems.
|Angle mode||The edge of the tube touches the skin, and you slowly move the tube around.
For non-sensitive skin. Higher power than contact mode.
|Penetration mode||Earthing pad is attached to the other side of the problem skin.
For deeper problems. Used in cobination with the other two modes.
You can remove the tube from Ray Gun and clean the tube using a cloth damped with alcohol, water, or other cleaning solution. Use a soft cleaning cloth or tissue to dry the tube after cleaning. Make sure the gas tube is completely dry before use.
Power Adapter Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Power Adapter Output: 12V 2A
DC Plug Dimensions: 15*5.5*2.1mm
Input(Volts/Amps): 12V 2A
1. Place the earthing pad on clean, dry skin. Choose a location that does not have too much hair. If necessary, remove excess hair with a shaver.
2. Do not place the earthing pad near the heart or head. It does not matter how far away the earthing pad is from the problem area.
3. Do not use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant (conceiving) or breast-feeding.
4. Do not use if you have epilepsy or light-induced seizures or migraines.
5. Do not use if you have a disease related to photo-sensitivity or are taking medication that makes the skin more sensitive to light.
6. Wear the supplied glasses during use. Do not look at the light directly or use Ray Gun for your eyes.
7. Don’t share Ray Gun if you have a contagious skin disease.
1. If used according to the instructions but found to be defective, Ray Gun will be replaced or repaired for free within one year from the purchase date.
2. Service and repair are provided after the warranty period. Material and shipping costs will be charged as appropriate.
How long and how often to use ray gun?
It is recommended to use Ray Gun for one lesion area two to five minutes each time, twice a day.
Who should not use ray gun?
- Do not use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant (conceiving) or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy or light-induced seizures or migraines.
- Do not use if you have a disease related to photo-sensitivity or are taking medication that makes the skin more sensitive to light.
- Wear the supplied glasses during use. Do not look at the light directly or use Ray Gun for your eyes.
- Don’t share Ray Gun if you have a contagious skin disease.
Feedback from Free Trial Participants
Case 1: “I have had 2 successes. The first was with a woman R who had a small patch of rough skin on the forehead. I didn’t take a pictures, as I could not see it, but I could feel it. After 2 2-minute treatments, the skin felt much smoother (maybe an 80% improvement).
A 2nd success was with N who had two patches of red skin on her nose. I treated each of these patches 2 times for 2 minutes. We didn‘t notice any changes after the treatment, but at home, N saw some improvement, and I will be loaning her my Ray Gun tomorrow for her to continue treatments. Here are the before pictures.”
Case 2: “I’ve done a little work with the Ray Gun. I did a quick test on a lady friend’s hand and we watched a spot disappear in seconds after treatment. Now she’s asking for me to do both her hands!
In the middle of all that going on with my hands and arms, I got bit by an insect, in the crux of my elbow. It was very uncomfortable for several days until I thought to try the Ray Gun on it.
I gave the spot about 45 Seconds of the side of the tube, with the tens pad on the other side of my elbow. The irritation was gone immediately, and the bite looked much reduced. The following day there was very little trace of the bite.”
Case 3: Nail Fungus – Difficult to see on the photo, the base of the nail looks healthier.
Bursitis – Swelling goes down.
Case 4: “Here are some pictures since I have been using the new Ray Gun for my lichen disease.”
7/24 I used 5 minutes on my arm and 5 minutes on my stomach/navel. Arc method as per John’s video.
7/25 – 7/27 I used 10 minutes on my arm and 15 minutes on my stomach/navel. Arc method as per John’s video.
7/28 – 7/29 I used twice a day. 10 minutes each time on my arm and 15 minutes each time on my stomach/navel. Arc method using a nylon over the area.
Both areas are improving. They are not as inflamed. Pain is a lot less.
8/7-8/12 I have been using the Ray Gun twice a day for 2 minutes on each area. I use the tens pad and nylons using the arc method. I am still seeing improvements. I feel it is going to take time as I have had this on my stomach/navel for 5-6 years.
8/13-8/18 I am still using the Ray Gun twice a day for 2 minutes each area, using the tens pad with nylon and arc method.
I had Doctors appointment yes with the Dermatologist. He was very pleased that lichens has improved from my Prior visit which was 3 weeks ago.
Case 5: “I finally managed to meet up with my cystic acne friend and we ran a 1 minute treatment, tube pressed against skin, and there has been a reduction in the size of the cyst after one treatment. The cysts are under the skin so you can’t take photographs.”
Case 6: “I have many strategies with Ray Gun. I have this on my bed, and ready to go 3x’s a day. I use it around 10 to 30 minutes a session. I hold the ray gun on skin from 15 seconds to 60 seconds, I time sessions with smartphone clock app.
My top health recovery updates.
1. Pain Vanishes. I have pain condition called CRPS or RSD it is classed as the most painful chronic pain condition that is known. After my Ray Gun session, my pain level drops quite drastically; and I feel very good, very calm and can say I become very peaceful, blissed out and pain free.
2. I have had crawling sensation on my face for years. This condition is also Morgellons and or Delusional Parasitosis. I have noticed that this has also disappeared, and am very happy about this. I have known many who have ended their lives because they could not stop these crawling sensations, if only they had this device to end their suffering.
3. I have had a sweat gland on face for around five years, that turned into a sore that would not heal. A few sessions of the ray gun and it has now started to vanish this is quite astonishing to see, especially after many failed, expensive visits to skin specialists.
4. I recently cut my leg and the ray gun not only cauterized wound, also stopped the pain. The accelerated rate of wound healing was quite amazing one of those things have to see it to believe it.”