What is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a very common disease for us today. It refers to an inflammation of joints. Nowadays there are estimated 300 million people worldwide suffering from Arthritis. It brings a lot of pain and can lead to disability. People of all ages can get arthritis, but especially those over 65 years of age.
There are over 100 types of arthritis in the world. The following are the two most common types:
Osteoarthritis is caused by bone hyperplasia. As people age, their bones and connective tissue degenerate. The natural healing processes of the body try to repair any damage, but the realignment of the bones and joints cause a decline in joint movement. Obesity is another trigger for osteoarthritis.
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis.
People with rheumatoid arthritis oft
en have pain in the symmetric facet joints (finger joints, wrist joints, etc.). 80% of patients are between 35 and 50 years old, but elderly people and young children can also get this disease.
The main causes of Arthritis
1. Obesity may induce the occurrence of degenerative osteoarthritis. Each body joint must work harder. The incidence of degenerative osteoarthritis in people who are overweight is 4 times higher than people who have normal weight.
2. Long-term damage to the joints. Many elderly people enjoy vigorous exercise. If these exercises are too extreme, their joints will become damaged.
3. Collagen components loss. After the age of 35, collagen and calcium is gradually lost, which may lead to bone and joint inflammation, osteoporosis or osteoarthrosis.
The Symptoms of Arthritis
1. Joint pain is the most important manifestation of arthritis. Different types of arthritis have different pain characteristics.
2. Joint swelling. Usually due to joint inflammation. Usually associated with joint pain.
3. Joint stiffness. Joint stiffness refers to how difficult it is to move joints. Arthritis makes it more difficult to move joints.
4. Decreased range of motion. Chronic arthritis patients may permanently lose joint function due to long-term limited joint activity.
Does PEMF therapy really work for Arthritis?
Nowadays the treatment of Arthritis focuses on medicine and therapies to improve the quality of human life. Unfortunately, taking too many drugs may have long-term side effects. So choose a non-toxic therapy is necessary for us.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy is a new and safe way for Arthritis treatment since it’s non-invasive and drug-free. Many studies have shown that PEMF therapy is very effective for all types of Arthritis. PEMF stimulation not only increases cell growth and improves joints function, but also suppresses inflammation and helps reduce inflammation and increase joint capsule cells. After some weeks of treatment, there are significant improvements with no toxicity or side effects.
How to Treat Arthritis Using MiraMate Mini Magic
Mini Magic is a portable and affordable PEMF device designed to reduce pain and get treatment anywhere, anytime. It has 3 different power levels to suit everybody’s needs.
Maximum power is recommended for severe Arthritis. Less power can be used for mild chronic arthritis. You can choose the proper power levels according to your daily needs.
It is very easy and convenient to operate. If you can flick a switch, you can use Mini Magic. Just position the coils to the joint where you wish to heal and set the desired power level using the front 3-position rotary switch.
For the severe Arthritis, we recommend using the 3-level power for at least 1-2 hours per day.
For the mild chronic Arthritis, you can use the 1 or 2 level power for half to one hour each day.
Our users’ testimonials
After using Mini Magic, many users had incredible improvements. It’s really a magic! The following are some testimonials from our users.