VUV Light Therapy

How to Remove Mold Naturally with VUV Light Therapy?

How to Remove Mold Naturally with VUV Light Therapy

Mold is a type of fungus that lives almost anywhere indoors and outside. These small organisms can be black, white, orange, green, or purple, so many people feel they are unsightly and want to diminish the appearance of these spots naturally. It is found that mold thrives in a moist environment and reproduces through lightweight spores that travel through the air.

You may be exposed to mold every day, which is usually harmless in small amounts. But when they land on a damp spot in your home, they may start to grow rapidly and release spores that you might breathe in unconsciously.

For people sensitive to mold, inhaling or touching mold spores may cause allergic reactions, including sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, skin rash, etc. People with serious mold allergies may have more severe reactions, such as shortness of breath. In people with asthma who are allergic to mold, breathing in spores may also cause asthma attacks.

Mold may affect your overall health and decrease the quality of your life. Nowadays one of the most popular strategies that people choose to get rid of the mold in the living area is to use VUV light therapy.

How Does VUV Light Therapy Remove Mold?

Ultraviolet, also called UV in short, is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength from 40 nm to 400 nm. It falls into the range of the electromagnetic spectrum between visible light and X-rays. UV light has been in use for many years as a fully developed technology to kill mold effectively and naturally. We may easily find mold in the shaded area, but rarely see these spots on the sidewalk. That’s because the killing power of sunlight can not reach the shaded areas. UV light brings this same power of the sunshine indoors allowing you to kill mold and mold spores wherever the light touches.

Generally, UV light can be subdivided into four parts: UVA, or near UV (315–400 nm), UVB, or middle UV (280–315 nm), UVC, or far UV (180–280 nm) and Vacuum UV (40nm to 200 nm). Decreasing wavelengths correspond with higher frequencies and stronger photon energy. Compared with the other three types of UV light, VUV light removes mold and mold spores more effectively.

Why Choose Flash to Kill Mold?

Flash is popular as the most advanced VUV light therapy device on the market. More and more people choose Flash to combat mold problems, and take care of themselves and their families.

An affordable price may be the first consideration when some people make choices. To aid more people enjoy a better and healthier life, we did plenty of researches and focused on reducing development costs without compromising performance. Flash employs the external shell of an existing intense pulse light unit. Expensive and exotic components are required to produce VUV light which is the key to remove mold and mold spores. The special glass lens costs over $100, and only one manufacturer in the world has the ability to produce the flash tube to our needs.

Additionally, Flash is very easy and convenient to use. Simply put on the protection glasses, turn on the device, and flash on the mold. It is recommended to apply 10 flashes or more at power level 5.

Flash is proven to be a practical way to eliminate mold in the indoor environment. By the way, it is also important to control the moisture in the home to hinder the growth of mold.

Do you have mold in your house? It’s time to get your own Flash!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *