Do you often find that your shoulders are more likely to ache than the rest of your body? Indeed, it is rather a normal phenomenon, as the shoulder is the most mobile joint in the entire body. However, with this flexibility comes greater vulnerability. Swelling, damage, or bone changes around the joint, the surrounding muscles, ligaments, or tendons can all lead to shoulder pain.
So, to deal with shoulder pain, first, you need to understand its causes. In the following parts of this blog, we will explain the causes of shoulder pain and how to relieve it naturally.
Causes of shoulder pain
Here are five of the most common causes of shoulder pain:
- The bursa is a fluid-filled sac that cushions your joint, and it can get swollen and irritating if you repeat the same motions over and over again, causing bursitis as a result. Bursitis might also be caused by a fall or other injuries.
- Tendinitis or rotator cuff tear. These two conditions occur when the tendons that make up your rotator cuff become inflamed or damaged. Tendinitis may gradually manifest as you age, or it can be the result of a fall or a direct impact on your shoulder.
- If you pull back your shoulder too hard or rotate it too far, the top of your arm may pop out of its socket.
- This condition is the most common form of arthritis affecting any joint, including the shoulder joint. It happens when the cartilage between bones breaks down, and the bones directly rub against each other.
- If you fall or get a hard hit, your bones can break or crack. The most common fractures are in the clavicle and the humerus.
Relieve shoulder pain with PEMF devices
If your shoulders are often painful, it is suggested to take a good rest, or you may try using a hot towel or ice packs to reduce the pain and swelling. Besides, you may try some alternative therapies, such as PEMF therapy, to relieve pain and speed up the healing process.
PEMF therapy, also known as pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, emulates the Earth’s natural magnetic field to affect cellular behavior by inducing electrical changes around and within cells. For treating shoulder injuries, PEMF therapy stimulates the body to repair damaged tissue, speed up the healing process, and reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling around the shoulder bones. In addition, it improves peripheral circulation and oxygenation, promoting better transportation of nutrients. Also, it helps nerve and tissue repair and regeneration.
MiraMate Mini Magic is an advanced PEMF device that has received countless feedback worldwide. It can effectively help with your shoulder pain regardless of the cause. Unlike other PEMF devices on the market, it is designed to be portable and user-friendly, making it ideal for relieving shoulder pain caused by acute injuries. Simply place the coils of Mini Magic on the area where you feel pain, and you will find great relief within a short period.
Testimonial from MiraMate user
I have been having severe shoulder pain which forced me to visit the doctor, he thought it might be a pinched nerve but an X-ray showed osteoarthritis. I am now back to normal, I have been using the magnetic coils (Mini Magic) and the blue light device (Light Pad) a lot, I slip the light in front of my shoulder joint.
Click here to learn more about MiraMate Mini Magic and Light Pad.
Click here to join the MiraMate Facebook group.